Cameron asked me recently if he could try "the spiky look" with his hair so we had cousin Keenan teach us how and we spiked it up for church today. I think he looks awesome. What do you think?
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The Spiky Look
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jaimee that is so funny I was just thinking in church today that something looked different about Cameron. He was so cute he stopped me in the hall to show me a sheep he had made and I think he looked darling. I like the spiky look!
What a stud! But then, he has always been "the cool kid"!
Every boy needs a litte spike now and then. Also Loved the pudding finger paint idea. I'll add that to my to do list for the next rainy day.
that reminds me of the picture of Mattie when he was little and he wanted the spiky look just like his big brother Blaine! Blood boys look pretty cute with the spiky look. :)
So cute! Cam is one of a kind.
Post a Comment