Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Awesome Dads!

Happy Father's Day!


My sweet husband Blaine--the best Dad ever for the following reasons:
1. He comes up with discipline solutions for the kids by telling them to "Give yourself a spankin".
2. He lets Mommy take naps on Sundays.
3. He makes up silly songs for most any occasion.
4. He has some killer dance moves when we have "dance time".
5. He goes to works everyday and handles complicated legal issues and misses out on the pool, the park, trips etc.--all of which would not be possible without his hard work and support.
6. He keeps us all reading the scriptures and praying.
7. He is fine with "MYO" dinners--("Make Your Own" dinners--something we do too often when mommy doesn't feel like or have time to cook.)
8. He has faith to move mountains.
9. He makes Mommy laugh (a lot) EVERY single day and lets her have her way and what she wants (most) days, and makes her feel cute and appreciated.
10. He's really just a kid himself for many things... i.e. the Wii
11. He is really smart and really strong---should we remind his brothers who won the bench press competition??

We love you Dad!!


Blaine and I have been blessed with 3 Dads that all are so wonderful. Each of you have taught us many things and have been such great Grandpas and we want you to know how much we love you and appreciate all you've done for us. Happy Father's Day!


Grandpa Despain and Cam are really good buds!


Grandpa Blood--He recently came to Lexington to visit and I didn't get many pictures of him--he's usually the picture taker! We had a great time with him when he was here.


Grandpa Bell--always up for a story with the kids!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Bonnie says that all the new pictues are just absolutely fantastic. I loved the ones at the swimming pool. Also Happy Birthday Blaine - sorry your present from us is late. You should have it Monday. We miss you. Hopefully we will see you in August - either in KY or Wash DC.
Have a great week!!!

KevDebKlan said...

Jaimee, I found your blog on Ashlee's. Hope you don't mind. I just wanted to see your cute kids and hopefully be able to keep in touch when you leave.

Debbie

Amber Marcum said...

Love your posts! Happy b-day Blaine...we should all start a 30 club! :) Love the quote by Elder Holland...he's a favorite! :) I went to go buy Sean Wii-fit for Fathers day...but it was all sold out...I should have known. But, maybe we will stop by and try it out! :)

Alisha said...

Hi Jamiee!!! Remeber me??? I was just browsing and found your blog! You have a cute family looks like you guys are doing great!

Andrea G. said...

That's quite the list for Father's Day. I was laughing and smiling at his discipline techniques and dance moves! You put it into words so well. I'm a big fan of MYO dinners too... I like having a name for it too! Hooray for Father's Day!