We did a lot of FUN things in Utah! Here are just a few pictures. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, the Aquarium, and Hogle Zoo. The kids loved it all. The best part was just being with our wonderful Grandmas and Grandpas and cousins. We miss you guys. Thanks for the great trip and the fun memories!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Dinosaurs, Fishes, and Animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a great trip...and glad your back! I'm thinking about triple threat...haven't decided yet. :) Maybe I'll see you there. :)
It looks like you guys had a great trip. It goes too fast though, we have only been here since Wednesday but it is already flying by. There is a lot of fun things to do in Utah with kids.
I'm glad you guys are back. It feels like you were gone for ages. It looks like you had one fun filled trip. I'm sure Blaine's happy to have you guys guys all home.
It was AWESOME to see you guys! I agree, it does stink to see our little men grow up! Lots of Love to the Blood Family!
Post a Comment