Cameron finished his Kindergarten year! I must admit that makes me sad, because he will only be in Kindergarten once and its just a special year for kids! He has done so well--its been a great year. We are so proud of him. He is such a good reader and its been so fun to see his mind just overflow with all the stuff he's learned. That's what we love the most about Cameron is his natural curiosity and desire for learning! He'll be a great 1st grader in D.C next!! But until then..we are excited and ready for SUMMER!
Cameron with his great teacher, Ms. Oden at the end of the year "Luau" party.
Cameron with some of his friends from class.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Cameron's on to the 1st grade!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you almost have a first grader. That Cameron sure is cute. I love your new background too by the way.
Hi Bloods! We've had fun looking at your blog every so often and are glad you are having fun in KY! Ms. Oden was Scott's 1st grade teacher when we lived there! We hope all goes well with the DC move! Glad you had a great trip to UT! Are you missing your home on Brentmoor Dr??!!! :)
I can't believe we didn't take one picture of our kids together! Also, I totally accept your "private pie demo" offer- we may truly make it there for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment