Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No lip gloss!

Tonight there was a slight altercation between Cam and Kelsey which left Kelsey with a cut, bloody, fat lip. Kelsey was very upset about the whole ordeal and when I told Kelsey that she had a cut on her lip she expressed her greatest concern through her tears, "Now I won't get to wear any lip gloss!" I wish I had a picture of the big, fat non-glossed lip--but it was just so funny I had to write about it. Only Makai Morgan will understand her pain I'm afraid! She also said as she was crying, "Does the Savior feel sad when you have a big cut that puts blood on your lip?" I assured her He cares about her lip. Oh the drama our Kelsey June brings to our life....

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh that is great, I lauged good about that one. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a little girl. Seriously funny, she is so cute. I think I would have enjoyed their fight too, must have been a good one!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Poor little Kelsey! I assure you Makai feels her pain. What will these two do with out lip gloss and pink cheeks? Our two glam-girls...so much drama, but soooo much fun!

Ashlee said...

So cute! I can hear her saying that. she defiantly gets her dramatic side from Blaine.

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Classic! Kelsey and Lizzie would get on so well together. Little tough girls with glamorous priorities and startling accurate (and sweet) gospel insights. We looked at Lizzie a few months ago and told her not to grow up. She cocked her head and said, "I know, I know, but I have to because that is part of Jesus' plan." Kids rock.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I laughed out loud on that one. These beautiful girls - they don't miss a beat! Yesterday, I was mentioning to Rebekah that it was time to get her hair cut (just a trim) and she lost it - I couldn't figure out what the big deal was, until she finally through herself on the bed with drama everywhere and cried If I cut my hair, I will be a boy!!"
I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing so she would think I was trying to understand her feelings. It was hilarious.

angela said...

Gotta love that Kelsey! Never a dull moment. It will be fun to remember that years from now. Cute story.

Betty said...

H Jaimee, got your blog off Mike and Aleta's, couldn't resist taking a peek at these cute, cute babies. Love the story.