Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July!


Mac and Ellie playing in the puddles.


Kelsey and Cam with their sparklers!

We had a great Fourth of July--good food, great friends, and fun fireworks! We went to a BBQ at the Hyde's (they were great hosts!) and our kids got along really well. Ellie entertained herself in a puddle of water outside for quite some time. The boys played the Wii. The kids loved the fireworks we had until Ellie decided to reach out and grab the lit end of the sparkler I was holding and burned her finger pretty good. Ouch! She's fine now. Nothin' like the Fourth of July!



My good friend Debbie (with her twins) and Ashlee (with new baby Gray).

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Steve and Virgie never let me play with sparklers. Shame. Hope your prep for the move is groovin' along! Miss you!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's funny Lance did the same thing with his sparkler. I am afraid he is officially turned off fireworks now. That's fun you spent the day with the Millar's and Hyde's makes the whole day funner with friends.

Ashlee said...

I'm glad we got to spend the fourth with you guys! We need to take advantage of these last weeks. We need more Blood!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Looks like fun! We miss you guys too. I hope you're planning a trip really soon!!

Sandie said...

Your family is adorable! I have been having fun reading your blog. I can not believe how fast time has gone by! Seems like yesterday we moved in and you were in high school dating Blaine.

KevDebKlan said...

WE are so glad you could come share the 4th with us. It was a great time and better company. Hope the figure is ok.

Anonymous said...

Gma Bonnie says that you sure are cute kids. Miss you. Hope the finger is better. We had fireworks with the Moffitts this year. That was fun!!! Love ya.

Andrea G. said...

How fun! We miss the Lexington crowd. The sparkler pictures are great!