Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Roadtrip to Tennessee!

Jaimee and the kids took a little road trip on Friday to Knoxville, TN to visit our great friends the Morgans. For those of you who don't know, Holly and Ike Morgan have lived in Kentucky for the last 4 years going to dental school, and they have two cute kids Makai, and Beck. They moved to Knoxville in May. Jaimee's best friend growing up (the fabulous Shelley Francis) is Holly's older sister, so Holly has just always been a part of my life. I miss her so much since she's moved. It was so fun to be here in Lexington together and she was the closest thing to family that I had here. I've decided when you live away from your family, its really nice to have someone that lives by you that has known you and your family just as long as you have and shares the same memories of growing up and the same hometown. So--Kelsey and Makai were the best of friends and Kelsey's been missing Makai so much since she moved, so we had to take a trip to spend the day there. They played dress ups, and we went to this fun "sprinkler park" in Knoxville--a park that just has all sorts of different water fountains that shoot up or spray and the kids can run around in them. It was a great day to be together--thanks for the fun times Morgans!

The Morgans, and Makai and Kelsey


Ellie loved the sprinklers, and Kelsey and Makai had fun playing dress ups together.


The water guns at the Sprinkler park were a big hit with Cameron. Ellie and Beck are cute friends too!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

The picture of the kids and Blaine is so cute. Blaine you look so good!!! Fun time in Tenn. The kids look like they had a lot of fun. I am glad that you were able to go. I didn't realize Kelsey's freckles were so cute!!!! Love you guys. See you soon. Love Grandma Bonnie

Eric and Jenny said...

So jealous you got to see Holly, that is so fun you took a trip down to see her. I think it is so great that you and Holly have known each other for so long. That would have been great to already have a built in friend when you move away from home.

Amber Marcum said...

So much fun! That is so great! I wish I had gotten to know them better...she is such a sweetheart!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

We had the best time too! I was so sad to see you guys go. I am so grateful for your friendship. It's been wonderful to have a "sister" so close! I can't wait to come to D.C. and see you guys again. Thanks for such a fun time!

LuAnn said...

It's so fun to check your blog every once in a while. I just love blogs! That is pretty random of both you and Holly to end up in Kentucky. How fun. Tell Blaine hello.

Matt said...

Well I must say I am without a doubt Kelsey's biggest fan can't wait to see you Kels in 39 days!!!!!!!!!!