Here's the slugger!
Go Tigers!
Cameron's playing baseball this summer. He's doing great! He has some great coaches that keep it fun for all the kids. Cameron's focus on the game is improving, but he still forgets what he's doing sometimes. Last night at practice he was out in the field and the ball was coming right to him and he was ready but then got distracted by a ladybug and missed the ball. Pretty funny! He did earn the "game ball" though on his first game, which was a big deal for him. It's fun for us to go and cheer for him and its been a great season!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, July 10, 2008
All-American Kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I bet that is fun to go watch him I can't wait until Lance is old enough to start some of that stuff. Jaim I keep meaning to ask you did you guys find a place to live yet?
Cam - wish I was there to see you play baseball. You look good hitting that ball. Keep up the good work. Gma Despain
I can't wait until mac plays t-ball. There's nothing cuter than a little boy in a baseball hat. Cam keep up the good work!
The ladybug incident is classic! I can't believe how much Cameron has grown up-- already playing T-ball!
WHat a good lookin' ball player! He is bound to be a scientist- looks and brains, just like his mom:) Blaine too:)
I love it when kids find something they love! So fun.
Cameron "Babe Ruth" Blood steps to the plate. He takes his bat and he waves to his parents in left field. Wait a second his parents aren't in left field; no he isn't it can't be. It is, Cameron is calling his shot. THE BABE IS CALLING IT. Here comes the pitch, he hits it back, back, back GONE! AHHH AHHHH I Can't believe it, CAM CALLED HIS SHOT AHHHH, HE CALLED HIS SHOT it's pandemonium. The All-American Kid has done it again AHHHHHHHHH the crowd goes wild AHHHHHH.
Post a Comment