Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What we've been up too...

January is such a cold, boring month I think! Thank goodness it went by soo fast! Here's some of the things we've been up too to keep us entertained here in Kentucky.

3 comments:

bonniefernsblog said...

Hey there Bloods: Thank you for sharing what has been happening in your lives. I wish I could have been there for the Pinewood Derby. Looks like it was fun. I need Kelsey here to help me with the snow. Ellie is a doll!!! I loved her outfits. She will be the best dressed person when she starts school. Love all of you tons.

Just the Seven of Us said...

I love that kids are kids. Each different, but, so much the same. They all want one thing, to be noticed and loved for what they do that is special. Your kids are great! I was looking through my stamp stuff yesterday thinking of how much I wish you were my neighbor again. Those were sweet times! Coming to Pitt anytime soon??? miss you!

Esther said...

Isaac does look like Ralphie and love Ellie's outfits!