Isaac is one! Hard to believe that it has been a year since this baby was born! He has brought so much happiness to our family. What a fun year it's been with him. I love first birthdays! It's so fun to see them eat their cake. Isaac was rather timid when it came to his cake. He just put his hand in the frosting and ate it a little bit, but didn't really touch the cake part. He had fun with the balloons, and riding in the "Birthday Bus" which was Kelsey's idea to put him in one of the big storage containers and push him around. He is such a sweet, happy, easy going boy. He's close to walking now. He's doing a regular crawl now instead of him army style moves. He gives us kisses and lots of smiles and laughs. Happy Birthday Isaac! We love ya!




Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Monday, March 15, 2010
1st Birthday for Budzo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe he is already one!
That means it has been a whole year since I have last seen you, makes me sad. Happy Birthday to the little guy, he is a cutie!
Oh my goodness!!! He is really growing! He is so much bigger than when I saw him in January. He looks so much like Blaine! Cute little guy! We are so luck to be his grandparents. Give him a kiss from us.
Super cute Jaimee! What a cute family! I can't believe how time flies! :) Love ya!
Man that boy is cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!! Happy Birthday Isaac:)
Post a Comment