Ellie has been keeping busy with wearing some styling outfits around the house. She wears a leotard pretty much all day long. She loves sneaking into my makeup and then wipes any she gets on her fingers all over my walls. I love being with her in the day when the kids are at school. She always wants me to play "pretend" with her where I'm supposed to talk like her friend thats getting married or "the girl from the village" (??) and is just so fun. The last few days she keeps asking me to look at pictures of her Aunt Stephanie's wedding and saying, "Ohhh, they're sooo in love." She also likes to say "Precisely".
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ellie: You are so "stylin". I love your outfit and those darling glasses. You are POSH!! I love you. Keep smiling.
That first outfit she must of stole from Blaine's closet. . .totally looks like something he would wear!
Hey Bloods! Looks like you guys are having fun surviving winter! That little Isaac is a cutie and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ellie's dress-ups! She definitely knows what looks good. : )
That is hilarious! I love the first pic of Ellie posing. Nice boots! Great memory.
Post a Comment