Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kelsey...

Kelsey always has a plan for something to do...whether she's supposed to be doing it or not! When that girl puts her mind to something she WANTS to do...there is no stopping her. (The opposite is true...there is no getting her to do something she DOESN'T want to do). She was excited to shovel our driveway when it snowed. She did about half of it before it just got too cold! Today she took a bucket and washed our van in the garage to "suprise" me! She actually did a good job although she about froze to death, but again...she wanted to do it!

One of the BEST presents we got for Christmas was "Wiggle Carts" from our Grandma Despain. Our basement in unfinished so its been a big giant room to ride these carts around and race and Kelsey LOVES it. It's just what she needs to get some energy out when its cold outside. The whole neighborhood has been in our basement taking turns on the wiggle carts. They are awesome. Thank you Grandma--they've saved us this cold, cold January!
Wiggle Cart fun in the basement.


Working hard to shovel the snow!

3 comments:

bonniefernsblog said...

Kelsey: I am sooo sooo glad that you love your wiggly cars. I knew that they would be fun. You are such a great girl helping your mom shovel the snow and wash the car. Keep up the good work. I love you!

Eric and Jenny said...

Those must be the big item this year for Christmas. My kids got them too from their grandparents only it's about killing them to not be able to ride them it. You are lucky you have the basement to play in. I am hoping to go to Real Deals next week, I will let you know if I see any baskets!

Shelley said...

Wiggle carts ROCK! I am totally putting mine in the basement today. . .great idea:)