Cameron's first Pinewood Derby! Cameron had a lot of fun making this car with his Mom and Dad. I think his car turned out pretty good for our first try at this. He was SO excited for this night and it really was fun. His car didn't win overall in the races, but he did get some 1st and 2nd's in the individual heat races so that made his day. AND he did get the "Fastest Looking Car" Award. He had a great time which is all that I cared about. Cub Scouts is so fun.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cameron: Way to go bud!!! Your pinewood derby car is awesome. I am so glad that you love Cub Scouts and are doing so good in it. Keep working hard and you will be an Eagle Scout before we know it. I love you and miss you. Wish I could have been there to see you race.
When I see pictures of Cameron with his younger sisters I can't help but think what a great older brother he is and will become. Cameron when I think about you, I see you 10 years from now black suit, tie and Elder badge. Keep up the good work of being such a great guy.
I think it's AWESOME that his car looked the fastest! What a stud:)f
Post a Comment