Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Isaac.....
He's been really busy these days. He had a rough week with RSV, but is doing better now. He still doesn't crawl on hand and knees, but does the fastest army crawl you've ever seen. It looks like he's swimming really. He's starting pulling himself up on everything and climbing! He climbed up to the top of our stairs today. The days where I can leave him in a room for a second are gone...he's getting all over the place and into stuff too much. He played in the snow for a few minutes till he face planted it in the snow and then he was done. He is such a sweet, sweet baby!!
Isaac pulls himself up to get to the piano keys...he loves it. He'll throw a tantrum if you take him away.
Isaac's few minutes in the snow...he reminds me of "Ralphie" (from "A Christmas Story") in his snow suit. He couldn't really put his arms down.
Believe it or not....he is slimming down a little bit but he still has those great rolls and rolls of sweetness at 29 pounds!!
He gets sooo excited that he can stand all on his own now!
Our handsome, smiley, sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

bonniefernsblog said...

Isaac: you are such a cute little guy. Good going on standing up and crawling up the stairs!! Make sure you learn how to come back down quickly so that you don't get hurt. I love you. Keep up working on taking those first steps by yourself. I love you tons!!!

Shelley said...

I want to hug that baby!!! I can't believe he will stand up. . .Spencer won't even try! I miss you guys:(