Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ellie!

Time is flying by but we recently celebrated Ellie's 3 birthday on August 18th. This was a rough birthday because she had strep throat so she wasn't in a great mood to celebrate.I took her to McDonalds for lunch which made her happy to get the toy, but she didn't eat anything. She was so excited about the castle birthday cake we made for her--but she didn't even want to eat that!

Ellie is such a cutie. We've started calling her "little mother" because she is very sweet and concerned about others in our family but mostly because she loves to tell us what we can and can't do. She loves her daddy very much. Blaine says he wishes he could "freeze" her at this age for awhile. We all love her bouncy, blonde curls and big brown eyes. I am especially loving the time I have with her while Cam and Kelsey are at school. She is very shy and still yells at the sweet Grandmas who try to talk to her when we're out shopping. We're working on that. She keeps us on our toes with her very fickle personality--she loves and wants something or someone one minute and two seconds later--that has totally changed. She is a very special girl (or "gurl" as she says it ) and we love her tons.

Her cute pink castle cake!

Blowing out the candles!

She loved the cake--couldn't take her eyes off it!

Our Ellie Jane--with strep throat. Getting any smiles from her was pretty tough this day but I think she had a good day.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

How I wish I could be there for every little event in your children's lives. You did an awesome job on the cake!!! See you soon.