Hard to believe that our "little budzo" (that's what the kids call Isaac) is 5 months old now!
It seems like just yesterday he was born, but it also seems that he's been part of our family forever (which is true too). He is so sweet and so good. We say that he smiles clear down to his toes. He makes me so happy. I'm hoping that I end up with really toned, buff arms because its a workout carrying this big boy! We love him so much.
Isaac having some tummy time.
Watching some tv with Dad
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Our "little Budzo" Isaac...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that sure did go by fast, didn't it! He looks so much like his siblings, it would be imossible to mistake him for anything other than a Blood!
He is super cute Jaim! I just can't believe he's 5 months and double the size of my 6 month old. Too funny! Love it!
He is so cute and I can hardly wait to just hold him (if I am able) and just snuggle with him. What an charming smile! He is going to have girls lined up for miles wanting to go out with him! Love you all.
Man I miss you guys! Your family looks so great! I can't believe how big your little Isaac is! You are such and awesome person and I really admire you. You made me want to cry reading about your best friend. I wish I could have been there with you. I hope we can see each other sometime! Love you Jaimee!
Post a Comment