We had our Grandma here for 10 days last week. We did a lot of great things...
Went to Historic Main Street in La Grange, KY for some shopping.
Painted my girls bedroom pink...
Spent a day at the Louisville Zoo...
and made some jam, fixed blinds, painted some wood projects, watched some good movies, and just had a great visit with our sweet Grandma. Thank you Mom for all your help. We love and miss you. See you soon!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, September 4, 2009
Visit from Grandma Despain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the pink bedroom Jaim, it looks great!
Wow! Great lookin' bedroom! You are so talented. Nicely done.
It was my pleasure to be with you guys. It was so fun. I wish I could do that monthly. See you soon for Cameron's baptism. Love you all.
I love how the bedroom turned out!
What a cute mom!! And I LOVE the pink bedroom....I wish I could paint a room pink in my house! :)
Post a Comment