Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Friday, September 4, 2009

More rolls than a bakery....


Look at those arms!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! He looks like that marshmallow man from the old Ghostbuster movies. I just want to squeeze him!

angela said...

Does he come with butter?? Love it.

Penny said...

I was just glad it wasn't a picture of me! :) He is super cute! I love the rolls! It makes me just want to squeeze him!

Bonnie said...

What a cutie!! I am just glad that you are the one packing him around and not me. I could not do it at my age!!! However, maybe I could lose some more weight if I carried him more often. Love him to death!!

Brittney said...

OH that is just too cute!! I love it!

Noel Dickens said...

I can just say, "AWESOME!!!!" What a great picture. Hope you all are doing well in Louisville.

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

What a stud! He is hillarious! Love all the new pics. The girls rooms are adorable. You are the girl I love to hate! You have such amazing talent. Did you like how I copied your birth announcement? Hopefully we can get together sooner than later. I have got to get my hands on the rolly polley!

Ryan and Jill said...

He is soooo cute... I love the little rolls, it makes me just want to squeeze him (why are they so cute on babies, but not when we're older?)!!!