We did it! We made it through this LAST (and I mean LAST) year of school. Blaine is officially done with his LLM Program--and graduation would have been this last Sunday, but we missed it to go to Pittsburgh instead. I made him promise he would let me take some pictures of him by the law school instead.
I'm so proud of Blaine for doing this--a lot of people thought we were crazy for doing this program but it all paid off. I know we won't ever regret this year. Way to go Blaine!!
Blaine left today to move to Kentucky and start work on Tuesday. Good Luck B! We miss you already.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, May 22, 2009
We did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't it the craziest feeling to be compeletly done. Eric's diploma just came today and in ways it feels like it's about time and in other ways part of me still can't believe it's all over! Congrats to Blaine, I think the picture in front of the school is great, who needs another ceremony!
Blaine says: I am in Kentucky!!! And I miss my family, but I am excited for the future. I hope our experience is an example that if you know something is right DO IT, no matter what anyone else says.
Hooray for you guys! and I love that Blaine is wearing a BYU shirt as he stands in front of the George Washington Univeristy sign :) We are so excited for your done-with-school-life to begin---congratulations on being awesome!
Congratulations, Blainer! That picture brought tears to my eyes (for reals! I am quite emotional lately) We are soooooooooooo proud of you!!!
Congrats! That is awesome! I'm so happy for your family! You're the best!
I just saw your comment on my blog, so Yes, Jaimee!!! I would LOVE to see you in June! Please let me know when you're here. Paige and Aaron's sister Jill lived next to eachother. They set us up. I wrote him on his mission and the rest is history!
Post a Comment