Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our new house!

We are buying this house! Our offer was accepted today. It's in Crestwood, KY just 3 miles from the temple there and we love it. I actually have only seen pictures of it since I'm still in Virginia but Blaine tells me its nice! I'm so excited and mostly we just feel so grateful for the blessings we have received over the last few weeks. Blaine started his job and they've put him right to work which is great. We'll close on it the end of June and I'll move out there! Can't wait--we miss our dad sooOOoooOO much.

I'm way excited for this kitchen and for the backyard----it will be heaven to have a yard again after living in a townhome with no yard this last year!!

17 comments:

Lora said...

Beautiful home! I can't wait to meet your little man! Hope we can get together when you are settled.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love it! How great to live so close to the temple that is such a great area there. I bet you are missing Blaine like crazy, hopefully the time goes fast I am sure you are crazy busy getting everything ready to go all on your own!

Amy said...

It looks lovely J, congrats!

Corinda said...

Cute house! Maybe this means we can drop by and visit before or after our temple trips!

Penny said...

I love it Jaimee! Congrats! That's so fun! I bet you're thrilled! Good luck with the move! That's the not so fun part:)

bmz said...

It looks so cozy from the outside and spacious on the inside! I'm glad you got your dream floor-plan!

Tricia said...

I know exactly where that house is, ...or at least the neighborhood! :) Don't be surprised if you are everyone's babysitter when they come to the temple! :)
Where is Blaine working? My Dad works at Weber & Rose!

Brittney said...

Cute house Jaimee!! I am so glad you found a home so quickly!! I also LOVE your kitchen.....that would be wonderful! :) And such a fun and big backyard!

angela said...

Congrats!!!!! I love the house. It looks just perfect. Hooray for you moving back to KY. Can't wait to see you again.

Lora said...

So fun to have Blaine over for lunch today and catch up on your family. It was great to see him and I am so to have your back in KY. BTW I need to do some scrapbooking. Up for working on some baby pages together?

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Looks like an awesome house. You guys deserve it after all your hard work. The kids will sure have fun in that huge back yard! Can't wait to come and see you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come crash your new place! You know we're coming by next time we're at the temple. You better have some of those famous Jaimee Blood cookies ready. I can't believe how you've made me live without them this past year...You're going to have to make it up to.

The Reynolds Family said...

Loved seeing the Blade at church on Sunday. a fun surprise! Beautiful house! So exciting!!

Brett said...

Kathryn told me you guys were moving into our neighborhood. We'll also be your neighbors and we can't wait to meet you. We have a 9-yr-old girl, 7-yr-old boy, 4-yr-old boy and 6 mo. boy. Let us know what we can do to help! - Kristine

Just the Seven of Us said...

Jaimee - how wonderful!!! I am so happy and excited for you! I love the red kitchen and can't wait to visit you and let the kids play in the backyard!!! SO happy for you!! If you need a little break on your way - you know where we live!

Ryan and Jill said...

Congrats on your new house, Blaine's graduation & the new job!!! It sounds like it will be fun! Your family is so stinkin' cute! I miss ya Jaimee...call me if you're ever out this way!!! Good luck in your new house! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe instead of going out to pizza after the ward temple trips we'll come come BBQ at the Bloods!! So glad you're closer!!