Our little (well...not so little) Isaac has starting to really smile at us! There is nothing better than little baby smiles! This is a picture of some of his first smiles. He's got dimples!!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, May 1, 2009
Baby Smiles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy Cow! I wish I could squish those cheeks! What a cutie!
I LOVE baby smiles! Man he is a big kid. Brynlee is so small that every kid looks so big to me. He really has got a big grin!
Jaimee, he's sooo cute! I wish I could just kiss those sweet cheeks. They grow up way too fast.
What a cutie!!! I miss him so much. Wish I was closer to just hold him and cuddle with him. His dimples are so cute. I love you Isaac bud!!! Love G'ma Bonnie
Post a Comment