Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Friday, May 1, 2009

Goodbye Moore's

Our dear friends the Moore's moved today back to Utah. Sad! They stayed with us this last week while they packed, moved, and cleaned--and its been such a fun week! Our kids are like cousins--they've grown up together. We will miss them so much. It's been the greatest blessing to first, live in Kentucky together for 4 years, and then have the chance to be here in Virginia just 5 minutes from them for this year. Having friends like them when you live far away from family is truly priceless. I'm not sure what I'll do without Natalie! We hope our paths cross sometime in the future again so we can be their next door neighbor--but we will miss you guys sooo much until then! See you in June!

Here are 6 of the 8 kids we have between our families! 7 of those kids have been born since we've known the Moore's!

Matthew did a lot of running while he was here with Cameron.

Dog pile on Blaine!

Matthew and Cam are buds.

Kelsey and Scott--(this is a future wedding video picture we hope).

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Maybe you should follow the Moore's to Utah?? I girl can always dream:)

Eric and Jenny said...

I was wondering if they had left yet, what a sweet friend you are to let them move in with you guys for a week, I bet that was chaotic but fun! Jaim I hope you and Natalie are next door neighbors one day as well, because that would mean you were back in Utah!

Bonnie said...

I hope that you will keep in contact with them even though you live quite a distance from them. They will always be your friends no matter where you live. We would love having you back in Utah but are hoping that no matter you live you will be happy. Love you. Mom