Here is a picture of the bedding that I made for our baby boy Isaac. I've loved the brown and blue together for a long time (along with everyone else) so I was really excited to make this bedding! I think it turned out great--except for some reason I haven't figured out yet---the bumper pad I made turned out a foot short! I was so mad when I realized it was short. Kelsey tried to console me by saying, "It's ok mommy--I think it looks great! It's okay if that little part doesn't have the soft part on it." So--I'm leaving it for my Mom to fix when she comes--I used all my energy to make it! I wish I could show you some other cute stuff I've made for him for his nursery but Isaac is the poor fourth child who is lucky to get a corner in Cameron's room for a crib and that's about it. We are excited for him to come!
I love the way the quilt turned out and the bumper has cute polka dots on the outside which are hard to see from the picture.
This is a picture of my mistake--just a little short! Mom--help me fix it!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Ready for Baby Isaac!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! wait, one more exclamation point ! that bedding looks marvelous and it will look so sweet with your little isaac baby in there soooooon! best to you guys!! and lots of high fives and hugs, too.
Oh heck! That looks great! You are pretty much the quilting Queen!
Adorable! You do it all!
Jaimee: I am on my way there to rescue the bumper pad. I hope I can fix it. We will come up with something I am sure. I am anxious to get there. Love you. Mom
Beautiful quilt, J. I'll be thinking of you on Weds. Can't wait to see that sweet baby.
I love the bedding. You did such a good job. I keep logging on to see if there is a baby yet. I'm sure you can't wait. I can't believe you will have 4.
Post a Comment