
Ellie came upstairs with the light sabre and said very seriously, "I'm Darth Ellie". Cameron has been teaching her the ways of the force as you can see. Most days she says to Blaine, "I'm the queen, you be the prince." She is sooo funny. She can be a real grouch and starts calling people made up names when she gets mad like "Dunko" and "Stupo" or "You Punk!". We try hard to not let her call names but its one of those things that is really hard not to laugh about. She can be so sweet and cute the next minute saying, "I love you my best mommy".

These are just cute pictures of my girls in their dresses and pigtails--my favorite. Ellie refuses to wear anything but a dress or a skirt so Grandma sent a few play dresses to expand her wardrobe a bit--thanks! She loves them!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Monday, February 23, 2009
Darth Ellie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your babies are too cute! I think you should post a picture of a "popable" Jaimee- I bet she is cute:)
People are crazy! If they would just think things through. . . I once had a neighbor tell me I should be a plus-size model- umm, thanks?
Hang in there hot mama! I am thinking of you!
Darth Ellie - I just LAUGHED out loud, loud enough to wake my kids. That is so darn precious...I can even see the furrow in her brow as she says it...
I just laughed about "Darth Ellie". I guess I have a "new" granddaughter. The dresses are darling!!! Read my email about them. Love you. See you soon.
SWEEEEET! Loved the whole idea of a Darth Ellie. That would suit Emmi well, too :) Good luck with the coming weeks and all the exciting adventures ahead! YOu are awesome!!
Post a Comment