Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cherry Blossom festival in DC


I've always wanted to see the famous Cherry Blossoms in Spring here in DC and yesterday I got the chance. I wasn't disappointed! We went downtown to enjoy a beautiful Spring day and it was beautiful to see hundreds of cherry trees all in full bloom. Kelsey loved them because they are pink! It was fun to see them with Grandma and Grandpa Despain. They went home to Utah today so Blaine and I are on our own with these 4 kids---wish us luck!




Notice Ellie's classic look.

Cam, Isaac, Kelsey by the blossoms.

10 comments:

Penny said...

How fun! I love the pics!

Lora said...

So fun! Bryce has spring break this week and we thought about doing the DC cherry blossoms but he needed a catch up/get ahead week before his parents come out next week. We are jealous that you get to live there and enjoy them. Cameron is so cute with the baby.

Eric and Jenny said...

Darn if only Spring Break had waited a few weeks I would have been able to see baby Issac and the cherry blossoms. Good luck Jaim on your own, though I am sure you will do wonderfully!

Brittney said...

Your little Kelsey is so funny! She reminds me of my Ben! :) You look beautiful Jaimee! And good luck!!

Kimball Kjar said...

Jamiee,
Your family is so darling. Little baby Issac is so cute!
You guys are the best!

Shelley said...

Beautiful pictures! I have always wanted to see the cherry blossoms in DC! Love you Guys!

Bonnie said...

Jaimee-we were so happy to be with you and thank you for taking us to see the cherry blossums. I, too, have always wanted to see them. I know that you are doing okay with your darling children. I do hope that everything is okay. I wish that we lived closer but so thankful for the time thatI could spend with you. Take care of yourself, Blaine and your precious children for us. Love you.

The Price Fam said...

Jaimee!
Congrats on your new little guy! What a doll! And how fun to see the blossoms - I wanted to do that while we were out here, but we are not making it over there. So glad to catch up with you - I'll keep checking in! Take care!

The Reynolds Family said...

Love the pics! Gorgeous trees! Great memories for you guys!You're an amazing mom... you don't need any luck!

Amber Marcum said...

Jaime, you are my hero and I am just so proud of you. 4 kids, I don't need to wish you luck, you are such an amazing mom, so calm and loving, happy and organized. I miss you here, you are such a great influence! Love you guys!