Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Our sweet baby Isaac Philip Blood was born today! He was a perfect 8lbs 7 oz., and 20 3/4 inches long. Labor and delivery went very smoothly. No problems. Jaimee was a total champ. I [Blaine] pretty much just watched the miracle. Jaimee's mom is here helping us with the kids, and it was nice for Jaimee and I to be able to go to the hospital together this morning and not have to worry about them. I took grandma and the kids to see Jaimee and the baby tonight. The kids thought the baby was pretty cool. Cameron got all choked up and teary-eyed (I think he is really glad to have a brother), what a sweet kid.
16 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats!! I've been waiting for this news! Jaime, you look to beautiful to have just had a baby! Especially #4!!! What an amazing woman! Can't wait to meet baby Issac...hopefully in spring we'll get out there. :)
Congratulations you guys! He is absolutely darling, and Jaim you just look great! I am so happy for your sweet family, he is a perfect little addition to an already great family!
Love the name! What a darling boy! Jamie you look great!
Congratulations!!Can't wait to see more pics!
Jaimee, you look fantastic!So glad everything went well. I teared up when I read about cam; such a sweet boy!
Seeing all these pictures makes me want to have another baby. Don't tell Drew.
hooray! everyone looks so content with that little baby in their arms--jaimee, you look amazing! what an exciting and marvelous time for the bloods---you guys are awesome (and attractive, of course!)
I imagine Cameron was experiencing a cacophony of emotions. I hope it's not to long before Isaac can offer some balance to the twin female terrors in your household.
Congratulations! We're excited for you! Good luck with the recovery!
Congratultions!! We love you guys and are so glad that everyone is healthy!
Hooray! Congrats and glad everything went well. Cameron is such a sweetheart. How fun for him to be able to team up against his sisters now. Can't wait for more pics!
Jaimee, my love, from how good you look in these pictures, I would never believe you just had Baby Isaac if he wasn't in your arms, too! You make child birth look like a holiday! I hope we get to meet Isaac soon - we are so happy for your growing family, and glad Isaac is here safe and sound!
love Tam
Congratulations! He is so sweet and I love his name! That was on our list of possible names for Jackson. I am so happy for you and your cute family!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for your cute family! Congrats! You make em pretty dang cute! Enjoy every moment, cause they grow up way too fast Bryndee is almost a month already! Time flies! Let Bonnie spoil you! Love you!
Yahoo! I'm glad things went well. I'm happy that Cameron has a brother, too.
-Amber Dickens
Soo soo soo excited for Cam to have a brother:) He'll do great things with Baby Issac! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding you made! Way cute and way impressive! Hope you are getting some rest! Enjoy him while he is tiny!
Congratulations! What a cute family you have and a beautiful addition! We love the name Isaac! Hope you come to Utah for a visit soon - we would love to see you all. Take care - hugs and kisses from all of us.
Post a Comment