Welcome Home Isaac!
We brought our sweet baby boy home last Friday! Everyone was glad to have Mom and Isaac home! Isaac is doing great--we think he's pretty cute and has been a pretty mellow baby the first week of his life. What a blessing to have him in our family.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Isaac is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
YEAH!!! It's the best when you are in your own environment and you can bond better at home! He's such a cute little guy! I bet it's nice having Bon Bon there to help! What a good mommy you have and what a good mommy you are! Love ya!
What are darling baby! He is just too cute! Jamiee you look great!
Oh my goodness he is cute, he has such a perfect little face. You look wonderful, so happy! I bet it's great all being home together.
He definitely belongs in the Blood family! He is so cute.
What a delicious little baby...you are making me so baby hungry! :) He is a doll! Love those little clothes!
He is so cute! I showed everyone the picture of him on my phone that my mom forwarded to me, and everyone thinks he is the cutest newborn. Of course!
So handsome! I can't imagine how much lovin' he must be getting. Thanks for keeping us posted!!
He looks like a Cam-Ellie! So cute! Hope you are feeling good, and adjusting to 4 kiddies:)
He is adorable. How lucky are you? 2 boys and 2 girls - what a cute family! You look great. Tell your family we all say Hi!!
What a sweet boy! Hope you are feeling well.
I am so happy to see you have another sweet little boy! We miss you all so much.
what a handsome little fellow! He looks just darling--please kiss him for me. I bet the other kids just love him. Babies are wonderful! And Jaimee, you look FANTASTIC!!! Isn't it nice not be pregnant anymore? I'm still enjoying it...
Congrats Jaim!!! He is absolutely adorable... I love those little cheeks! I hope all continues to go well... keep me posted & if you're ever planning a trip to Utah... give me a call!!! Love ya!
He is perfect! So glad you are doing well. I LOVE the bedding you made him. Its too cute. Congrats on your sweet little addition!
He is so dang cute!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! We would love to come see you soon - let me know when you are feeling up for a quick visit!!! We miss you! PS. I love the name Isaac!
Post a Comment