We visited Mount Vernon this last weekend with Blaine's mom and his brothers family. Mount Vernon is the name for George Washington's beautiful mansion home and farm that overlooks the Potomoc River. It is one of my favorite places here and we went on the perfect Fall day. George Washington was an incredible man--how lucky we are that good men like this once lived to start our country.
Cam in front of the front lawn and mansion.
I love this picture--Cam and Ellie with the Potomoc River in the background--it really is a spectacular view. This is the view George Washington had from his back porch!
2 comments:
I love you Blood family! I am totally jealous of your costumes!
I'M SO JEALOUS!! What fabulous day trips you get to do! It's going to be very satisfying for me to live vicariously through your blogs, Jaimee. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment