Cameron celebrated his 7th bday on Sunday! It was fun to be in Pittsburgh with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to celebrate--that hasn't happened since he turned one! Cameron is a great kid--here's what we love about him:
1. He's our little science guy--he can tell you more than you ever wanted to know about animals and science stuff. He's learning about fungus right now at school--today he wanted to do an experiment to grow mold on a piece of bread. Is that FUN or what?!
2. He loves books--he asked Santa for science books last year.
3. He can make friends with anyone.
4. He says his prayers and reads scriptures every night all on his own.
5. The force is strong with this one--young Jedi Cameron.
6. He loves hanging out with his Dad. He still hugs me when I drop him off at school. He is a great brother to his sisters (most of the time).
Cam--Happy Birthday! We love you so much.
3 comments:
Happy birthday cute Cameron! He really is amazing every time your kids came over I was so amazed to hear him talk about anything science. Maybe one day he will make you guys a lot of money, the little genius.
Happy Birthday cam, you are one handsome guy! The very best people are born on the first day of fall! I love that we share a the same birthday!
Happy Birthday, Cameron!! I remember the day you were born! We wish you guys lived closer so we could know you better! I do know that you are a handsome kid, a smart! I also know that you have great parents!!!
Post a Comment