We spent the afternoon hanging out downtown with Grandma Bell on a beautiful day! I love this city! We went to the National Aquarium which wasn't spectacular--but it kept the kids entertained. Then we just strolled past the White House and had a great time. We LIVE here!! So fun!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jaimee I am with you as far as how much you love the city of Washington DC. I love visiting that city and now that you are there maybe I will be able to do that a few more times while you are living there. I love the picture of the white house.
It's good to hear how much you like DC. We'll probably be there, too. Don't move! I want to be your neighbor. Thanks for hosting us for dinner. It was so helpful for me.
Post a Comment