It's taken me awhile to post since our move here to Fairfax, VA! It took awhile to get our internet up and going, and its just been busy getting settled in! But we are here and settled in to our place here. (Pictures of our place will come soon). I'm really liking our place here--its a townhome with three levels in a real quiet cul-de-sac. The basement is by far the greatest thing--we have all the toys downstairs and its been GREAT to just send the kids downstairs to play! So, its starting to sink in that we really LIVE here now! Cameron started 1st grade.His school is just down the street so he loves that we walk to school everyday. Blaine started his LLM program at George Washington University, and life is going good. I am less than 2 miles from my dear friend Natalie and that has been so fun to see her just like our Lexington days. Our ward is really nice---there are A LOT of attorneys in our ward. Senator Hatch is in our ward--he was there on Sunday. It was really hard to leave Lexington. It has been home for the last 5 years and really hard to leave such a great place, and even harder to leave all or our incredible friends there. Y'all better come for a visit! We miss you so much. Thank you for being our "family" in Kentucky.
We are also excited for Baby Blood #4 that is on the way (if you didn't know already)! I am about 12 weeks now and I'm due in March! We (unlike the Westovers!) are just having ONE baby. I was going to do some cute post to "announce" in a more exciting way--but we better just finally let everyone know! It's gonna be an exciting year!
Cam our 1st grader!
We went to the Nat'l Air and Space Museum Annex--which is a huge hangar of full sized famous planes. Here we are by the SR-71-the world's fastest plane, Blaine in front of the Enterprise--a full sized space shuttle (really cool) and my Dad in front of the "Enola Gay"--the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Japan. So many cool things to do here!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Moving on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yay!!!!! So excited about #4!!! As you know, March makes hot babies! Glad you are settled and know that I am missing you!
Jaim, I am so excited for you guys, that is such happy news. How fun for you and Natalie to be able to somewhat do the pregnancy thing together, even though she's a little ahead. Great to hear you are getting all settled in and thank you so so much for having Eric over the other night. He was so happy to have some friends to talk to instead of his lonely little self. And I seriously cried when he said you made poppyseed chicken. You are the best, what wonderful friends. I am so grateful to you guys, thank you!
Jaimee, I was so excited to hear that you were having another baby! What wonderful exciting news! You have such a darling family!
Moving can be such a pain, but going to new and exciting places and meeting new people is so much fun! I think that is why I still love moving!
Jaimee. Jeff is coming to DC for some interviews in a couple weeks. I will probably come along to see if I want to live there. In fact, I was looking at Fairfax County as where I would probably want to live. I would love to stop by, see you, your neighborhood, and talk to you about what you know about DC so far. Would you mind?
Oh, and congratulations on #4. That is so exciting. Your family is so cute and I'm sure you and Blaine are awesome parents!
The world needs as many Blood babies as you'll give it!!! Congrats again and glad the move is working out. We miss you!
Congratulations on another baby! That is so exciting. I'm glad things are getting settled in Virginia.
Glad you are settling in! Congrats on baby #4. Hope it's an easy pregnancy!
Congrats on #4! Moving is such a chore but I'm glad to hear you like your new place. Happy to hear you are so close to Natalie! That will be fun while it lasts.
I miss seeing you guys. You've got a great family.:~)
SWEET! Another cute blaine & jaimee baby! And how cool the kid gets to be born near our nation's capital. I hope things are settling down for you guys as you adjust to your move (and dealing with pregnancy, too:) Thanks for being such a good blogger---it's fun to keep up with your family. Good luck with everything!
Congrats on #4...Hope you love Virginia despite the cost of living and the traffic. We loved living there. Say hello to the Karen and Raul McQuivey for us.
So glad you guys are getting settled in. Lexington was really hard for us to leave too. We had such great friends there... like you guys! That's so great that you're close to Dave and Natalie. Good luck with all the new adjustments. And last, but certainly not least... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another adoreable kiddo to add to your family :)
Post a Comment