Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's A Boy!!



We had our ultrasound today which showed a healthy, active, BOY!! We are so excited and feel so blessed that everything looked healthy. Cameron is thrilled of course to be getting a brother--he just collapsed on the floor when we told him exclaiming "YES!!" Kelsey is excited too--she just wants to help with a new baby, pick out the colors for a new baby blanket, and choose some "cute"clothes (what a girl!). Ellie is clueless about it all and will have a big adjustment to see me holding another baby--something she has never liked. Now just comes the long wait till he comes in March. Happy day!

Sorry about the poor pictures of the Ultrasound--our scanner doesn't work so I had to take a picture of them and its not so great. You get the idea!

17 comments:

The White Family said...

Congratulations! How fun to have two boys and two girls! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, maybe the craziness of all the holidays coming up will make it go by fast!

Eric and Jenny said...

How fun you guys will have the perfect little family two boys two girls. I love Camerons reaction I can just picture him doing that. Congrats and I am so glad everything looked good!

Ashlee said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait to meet him! Perfect. Your family is starting to look a lot like mine. boy,girl, girl, boy , boy (we have five in my family though). I'm sure you wanted to know that:)

The Blomquist Bunch said...

How exciting~ Cameron won't have to be "girl=trapped" like Kyle! Congratulations on your happy news and I hope you are feeling great!

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! Have you picked out any names? How thrilled Cameron must be to have a brother! Now you can finally start putting all of Cameron's hand-me-downs to use! Congratulations, on such a sweet family.

Bonnie said...

Jaimee, Blaine and Kids: Grandpa and I are so excited for you to have another boy. We can hardly wait to meet him. You kids take good care of your mom for the next few months. Love all of you.

Anonymous said...

So fun and busy!

Amber said...

That is so great! Congratulations. That will be really fun for Cameron to have a little brother to play and wrestle with. Of course, the wrestling won't come for a few years.

angela said...

Hooray for another Blood missionary! Congrats you guys. We can't wait for him to come!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

HOw exciting! That cute little Cameron sure needs a brother with all that pink princess stuff around. I'm glad he's healthy and everything is going good. I am so happy for you guys!

Ashley and Trent said...

Congratulations Blood family! March is a great month for a baby and I'm happy that Cameron is getting a brother :) I hope you are feeling well and enjoying DC! Take care!

Sandie said...

Congratulations! What great news! Jaimee and Blaine we are so excited for your family.

Shelley said...

Yahoo! Spencer has a buddy! Congratulations!

Ryan and Jill said...

How fun for you... you couldn't plan that any more perfect!!! I hope you pregnancy is going well - what an amazing experience it is to be a Mom!!! Love ya!

Joslin said...

Congrats on the new baby. I'm so excited for you. Glad you are settled in and that your kids are looking forward to the new arrival!

LuAnn said...

Oh yeah! I like the picture of the "leg insert". Or at least that's what they wrote on my ultrasound. I was confused cause I thought it was a penis. Why would the call it a "leg insert." That's just wierd. Please tell me ultrasound expert!

Lora said...

That is great! I am so excited for you guys! Is Cameron loving that he'll have a bro soon? I really miss him in my primary class.