Last weekend we had some very fun visitors--our great friends the Westovers and the Turners.
It was so good to see them. Our kids had a blast playing and we were just so glad to have them come see us while they were both in town to go to the temple (or had intentions of going right Turners??) Can't wait for these guys to come back for another temple trip. So--whose next to come visit?? We'll tend your kids and you can go to the temple--not a bad deal!
The Blood's and the Westover's--we should have "zoomed"in a bit to see us all better before the self timer took the picture!

Kelsey, Malea, Eva, and Kiah having sooo much fun together. Kelsey has been crying for Kiah ever since she left.
My dear friend Amy Turner--we lived in Lexington together for 3 years and just love her!
The Blood and Turner kids. Bryce is 8 and incredible on the piano--thanks for playing for me Bryce--I'm still totally impressed.
3 comments:
Oh, how fun that you got to have Amy for a while!!It must have been so nice to catch up and spend time with them. By the way, I LOVED your Halloween costumes!
I am super jealous! It's no fair that you terds moved so far away!!! By the way Blaine, Jory, Gardner, and I all have the "quest" t-shirt. Nice choice, my friend! We love you guys!
That's awesome that you guys got to spend some time together. Two brilliant chicks, you're great!
Post a Comment