This morning Cameron drew a picture of the temple. Not bad eh? That's Moroni at the top of the spire. Cameron is looking out the temple window (on the left). The red drawing on the left is an "anonymous" brother helping his "anonymous" sister up off of the ground (I think that she might be bleeding ... oops). What do you think? If you click on the picture, you should be able to see a larger version of it on your computer screen.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Temple Drawing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can do better! That is not to suggest that his drawing is not good, it's excellent, I'm just better. Also, I love how he captured the gospel principle of service by having the anonymous brother help his impaled sister-in-the-gospel. It almost makes me want to have more kids...wait I hate kids...idiots! (Not your kids, my kid...I wish he knew how to spank himself.)
Csmeron: I love your temple picture. You are an awesome artist. Keep up the good work. Remember to always live your life so that you can be temple worthy. I love you and your sisters.
Post a Comment