Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Friday, September 28, 2007

FALL IS HERE!






We LOVE the Fall here in Kentucky! The weather is perfect, the countryside is beautiful and there are lots of fun things to do here in the Fall. Today we went to an Apple Orchard (or the "Apple Patch" as Cam and Kelsey called it) and picked some apples! The kids thought this was really fun--until the bees started swarming around our picnic lunch. Cameron and Kelsey did not like that! But...we have lots of apples to make some yummy pies and treats now!
It was a fun, beautiful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Send me an apple pie!

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could have been there to pick apples with you. It snowed in Utah yesterday!!!! Can some apple pie filing so that you can make pies all winter. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

What's the dealio? Can I interest you in some tupperware?