Cameron has started the Fall Soccer Season on the Eagles Team. He's got a totally sweet uniform this year and has some great kids on his team. He likes to play, except its hot and sometimes his mind wanders to imaginary Star Wars battles happening on the field, but he's trying and having fun so thats all that matters. To Cam--really all that matters is the snack and drinks at the end of the game. Hey Drew--try and beat these sweet soccer moves!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Game on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't stand a chance...there are two things I really don't handle well - humidity and athletic competition. I am sure that if I played Cameron one-on-one I would be overmatched both physically and mentally. But I seriously am impressed by the well-rounded nature of the kid...at that age I was focused on one thing: potty-training
Hey Cameron - you are looking good there kid!! Keep practicing and you will be the star player. Wish I could come see you play. You and Cuin will have to play together someday.
Post a Comment