Kelsey had her first
ballet class yesterday!
She's been wearing her
ballet slippers and
outfit for weeks now
waiting for this day!
She did really well and
it will be fun to see her
learn. Jaimee's been
teaching her some of
her ballet moves!
Kelsey is quite a girl.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Kelsey our Ballerina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelsey: It brings back so many memories of your mom when she took ballet lessons when I saw your pictures in your leotard and ballet shoes. You will be a beautiful ballet dancer just like your mom was. I am so proud of you. I can hardly wait to come visit and go watch you. Practice hard so that you can be the best!!! I love you.
SO cute. I love that she's such a girlie girl.
Post a Comment