Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring is here....




I love Spring! Seeing these flowers is so refreshing after such a long, cold winter! They just make things seem happier! Ellie has been faithfully watering these daffodils every day...she's just as excited about them as I am. The tulips are almost ready to bloom too....we've worn shorts a few days....going to buy flip flops for the summer this week.... opening the windows for some fresh air...its great!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Jaimee you updated your blog, I am so happy!

Hope you are doing well, I bet June can't come fast enough, love the updates friend!

What camera did you end up getting then?

bonniefernsblog said...

Loved all of your posts. It's about time the blog was updated!!! Just kidding! I love the daffodils. Wish I had some in my yard. I am, however, enjoying my neighbor's across the street. My tulips are just coming up. Send pictures of your tulips when they bloom. Love you all.