It was my 33rd birthday in March....and I got a great new camera that I've been trying to learn how to use by snapping lots of cute pictures of the kids. It was a good bday!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Happy Birthday to Jaimee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jaimee! I think about you guys from time to time and wish you still lived here. I think you and Blaine are amazing people. Do you still think about making your way back here? I think we'll be here a while. The govt lawyer gig is a nice pace for us right now though I imagine we'll take a few years off to make some money at some point. How else will we ever own a house round here??? Anyway...just wanted to let you know how much I look up to you and hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Lu
Post a Comment