Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
I try to not get frustrated with the endless mess that 4 children bring...which is hard to do. One week I just tried to appreciate the mess....realizing someday that there will be a time for a clean house but I'll miss the "kid" days and all that comes with it....

Piles of books from all the reading that we do...

Lots of "helpers" to water the flowers (and himself)

Hard to see in this picture....but fingerprints covering those windows....

Little boy trains all over the house....
6 people = Lots of shoes....

Here's the carseat after cleaning the throw up off of it...I don't know if I'll miss that part very much.

Sinks full of dishes...

Constant art projects and crayons on the table....

Creations such as this entitled "Never Parachute" by Kelsey....

Appreciating the piles of laundry...especially those cute little socks...
Artwork and masterpieces (like this one by Ellie) being hung all over the house....

And bathrooms being magically transformed into "pony wonderlands"....
This all comes with life with four kids, along with lots of fun times and blessings and I wouldn't trade it!
1 comment:
Thank you for the great perspective Jaimee. I can relate to all of it. But I do love those kids.
Post a Comment