Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Isaac is 2!

Our Budso turned two on March 11th! Has it really been two years!? Isaac is such a fun boy. He is talking so much now, and he is just friendly to everyone and loves to be doing what the big kids are doing. He's very polite and always tells us "Thank you Mommy" (or Daddy) and just is always very concerned about us all in our family. He always asks, "You ok Mommy?" and just is always giving hugs and kisses to us all. He LOVES cars,trucks,busses, and trains....he's such a boy and I love that. He loves climbing up on the kitchen counters a hundred times a day, getting in the shower fully clothed and turning on the water, escaping from the house at any chance to be found walking up the street by himself or on the trampoline, and going for drives with Blaine in his car. He definitely keeps me on my toes and I get nervous if I don't know where he is after a few minutes. What a special part he is to our family! Happy Birthday Budso!
He got these cars for his bday....I knew he'd LOVE them. He was so serious about playing with them I couldn't get him to eat his bday cake or even look at me!


He was very nervous about the fire on his bday candle...he kept saying "Blow, Blow out!!"
Opening presents!! He was happy we were letting him tear up paper for fun!!
He loves seeing Cameron and Kelsey's school bus every day...so we thought a bus cake would be perfect!
Is this the face of trouble or what??
Cheese!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

That second to last picture is such a Blaine look!! Love it. :)

Brittney said...

You are so talented with your cake decorating! I need to get more creative in my life :)