Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Break In Kentucky and Michigan

Our kids had Fall Break last week. We spent one day at the Pumpkin Patch (see pics below) and then headed up north to Michigan to visit my sister and her family. It was a beautiful drive and Michigan was in full color--WOW! My kids love going to visit their aunt, uncle and cousins. We went to the Henry Ford Museum up there which is full of awesome trains, planes, and automobiles.We had fresh Michigan apple cider and doughnuts--yum! It was a fun get away for a few days! Thanks Moffitts for having us. See you soon!

An honorable mention to our Dad who couldn't come because of work, but because of him we can go and do the fun stuff we do. We have the best Dad ever!!!

THE real Weiner mobile.

At the Henry Ford Museum. Very cool trains.

Kelsey in the leaves!

This was actually at a rest stop on our way north to Michigan. It was the prettiest rest stop I've ever seen!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What beautiful country you saw on your trip. I think your falls are beautiful but so are ours in Utah. I am so glad you could visit the Moffitts.

Ashlee said...

Isaac has to be the smiliest (is that a word) baby ever! I can't help but smile myself when I see him. He's adorable!

Penny said...

So pretty! Love the wiener mobile! LOL Looks fun!