Ellie decided to give herself a haircut and take two big chunks out of her beautiful long blonde curls. She was wearing pigtails and took scissors to the top of her head and now has two sections on the top of her head that are about 1 inch long. Thankfully--It could have been worse.If I part her hair on the side and comb it over you can't really tell. I think every girl has to do this once. Let's hope its only once.
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Ellie's first haircut...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain. Kate did that to her bangs. Then once they finally grew out to a normal length she did it again. I can't hide her bangs.
Every girl has to do this but I can't remember if you ever did it or not. Do you remember? I know that Franki did it. This is part of growing up - give yourself a hair cut.
Post a Comment