That doesn't look like a time-out to me!!!! That looks like an adventure with a trip to the ER waiting to happen!! (Although I can envision, perfectly, that your children are now doing bad things JUST to get placed up there - - -) That is a really great picture - one to show their dates when they are teenagers!
We are living in Crestwood, Kentucky just outside of Louisville. We have 3 boys and 2 girls. Blaine works as an attorney at firm in Louisville, and Jaimee keeps things going at home.
6 comments:
That is the best time out spot i have ever seen! Very creative Blaine.
Tell the kids they are lucky to have such a good time out spot. Yours was in a closet!!!
HA, HA, I think I'm going to jump on the fridge for my "time-outs" so no little hands can reach me. ;)lol
That's so funny, but a mighty good idea, nobody could escape that time out!
That doesn't look like a time-out to me!!!! That looks like an adventure with a trip to the ER waiting to happen!!
(Although I can envision, perfectly, that your children are now doing bad things JUST to get placed up there - - -)
That is a really great picture - one to show their dates when they are teenagers!
: ) LOVE it! They aren't moving from there! Can I get one in my classroom?
Post a Comment