Happy Fall Y'all!! All of you who do not live here need to come to Kentucky next fall to just see how beautiful it is! I love the fall. Going to the pumpkin patch is one thing we look forward to all year! Of all days to forget to bring my stroller---this was the day. I had to carry Isaac the whole time and let me tell you it is NOT easy carrying that 27 pound boy all over the farm. It made taking pictures a little tricky. We had a fun day though! The kids pick out some mighty fine pumpkins that they couldn't wait to put on our front steps.
Mom and Isaac on the wagon ride (picture by Cameron)
Feeding the goats!
Kelsey and Ellie
The kids on the wagon ride!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Friday, October 30, 2009
Pumpkin Patch fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That pumnpkin patch looks awesome. Maybe next year I can be there to go with you. Looks like you tons of fun.
Post a Comment