There is nothing like Spring in Kentucky! (I think I said that about the Fall in Kentucky too--both are great!) It is so great to finally get outside after the cold winter! The Easter Bunny brought some kites to the kids and we had the perfect day to go fly their kites and play at the park!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Lets Go Fly A Kite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute you guys! They looked darling in their easter dresses and Cameron of course looked handsome. I agree 100% about Kentucky in the spring it is beautiful, what a fun idea to fly kites. I havn't done that in ages.
Grandma Bonnie says that I have the cutest grandkids ever. I didn't know that Cameron had lost a tooth. When did that happen? What a handsome guy in his new suit and Kelsey and Ellie look so beautiful in their new dresses. I miss you guys so much. We can hardly wait to see you when you come to Utah.
Post a Comment