Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last time for "Breakfast with Works"




Every April and October thoroughbred horse races are held at Keeneland, Lexington's local horse track. Every Saturday during those months, families can come to the race track early in the morning and have breakfast. So for the last five years we have come every April and October to Keeneland to have breakfast and watch the thoroughbred race horses work out before their Saturday races. Grandpas and grandmas, brothers, sisters, and cousins have all been with us to Keeneland for breakfast. We have loved it and it has been a fun family tradition. We will miss it when we move.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Is it kind off sad to think it was your last time going? We went for the first time this year and now I am regretting not having gone before. It was so much fun, I am glad you guys had a good time.

Ashlee said...

Jaimee, lets not talk about last times. I'm still in denial that you guys are moving. Time is passing too fast.

Andrea G. said...

That sounds like so much fun. I regret that Paul and I never got over to Keeneland for the "Breakfast" while we lived in Lexington. Sounds like a fun time and good memory.