Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flip-flops and pigtails


Is there anything more cute than little girls in flip-flops and pigtails?
I don't think so! Ellie hated these flip flops when I bought them for her because she hated the thing between her toes, but she decided to today that she liked them--probably because she's been wearing Kelsey's around the house (and mine) and she wants to do anything her sister does! I love my girls so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Bonnie says that these are just the cutest pictures I have seen in a long time. The birthday party looks like a success! I love the Mariposa Barbie - it is almost as pretty as the little girl holding it. I sure have some beautiful granddaughters!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so impressed with all these posts you are doing, I'm loving it! That has got to be the cutest picture, I can't believe Ellie's hair is long enough for pigtails, she looks like such a big girl. What cute girls!

Kimball Kjar said...

We cannot believe how much your kiddies have grown, they are so cute! Your blog is so much fun to read. We love you guys and miss you tons.

jessica said...

Jaimee & Blaine -- I ran across your blog from seeing a comment from Holly on Katie's blog! We are living in Louisville. I had heard that you were in Lexington, but I figured you were probably gone. What a small world! Your family is so beautiful! We have a blog too, but it's private. My email address is jessicacoombs@gmail.com. I'd love to stay connected!
-- Jessica (Bailey) Coombs

Andrea G. said...

I love the pigtails and flipflops... and the picture is made that much cuter with your girls. They are adoreable!