Our Kelsey June turned 4 today! Here are a few of the things I (Mom) love the most about our Kelsey:
1. She is 100% girl--and its a good thing pink is one of my favorite colors because its all she will wear. She loves shoes too.
2. She says things like, "Oh Mommy, I love your beautiful, sparkly, magical jewels." whenever I wear earrings or other jewelery.
3. She has a fire in her that will make her a strong, determined girl as she grows up.
4. She is her daddy's girl everyday and literally screams for joy when he gets home from work.
5. She is artistic so we have fun making things together.
We had a fun Barbie party with some of her cute friends on Saturday. We played "Pin the tiara on Barbie", made some little picture frames, and colored Barbie pictures (one of Kelsey's favorite things to do.) Kelsey really wanted the Barbie Mariposa Barbie and DVD for her birthday and her sweet Grandmas as usual made her wishes come true!! Thanks! We love you Kels--we can't believe you are four years old!!
Welcome to our Blog!
Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Kelsey's 4th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she is four years old, when I first met you guys she was just a little baby. Cute little party, of course it was princess I wouldn't expect anything less. Thanks for letting me know about the llama book, I am going to go hunt it down, pretty sure Lance will have a heart attack when he sees it!
I was thinking about Kelsey yesterday as we celebrated my Dad's birthday - because I know they share the same big day. I love the pigtails and flip flops. Rebekah never liked the thing between her toes, either, but amazingly, just TODAY, we were buying sandals for Andrew, and she found a pink pair of flip flips that were pretty cheap, and asked for them. I didn't see that coming. First, she's never liked flip flops, and second, she's never liked pink. My little feisty girl is growing up!! Kelsey and Ellie look so cute.
We sure love our Kelsey! Makai always lets me know that Kelsey is her best friend. That little Ellie is too cute. I just love the pigtails and the flip flops! You are just about the cutest mom ever!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment