Welcome to our Blog!

Here's whats happening in Crestwood, Kentucky:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Firestation Field Trip




I've had the pleasure of teaching a preschool for Kelsey with 5 other mom's in my ward that have girls Kelsey's age. It's really been fun to do, and today we went on a field trip to the fire station. It was really fun! I don't think I've ever been to a fire station. The firemen were so nice and one got all dressed up in their gear to show the kids what they look like so they know not to be afraid of them if they're trapped in a fire . Kelsey walked right up to the fireman and shook his hand. It was a fun morning. Those firemen do a great service for our community.

6 comments:

angela said...

Love it! I'm so glad you brought your camera! What a fun activity to do. Maybe next time Brittany won't be so scared . . .

Andrea G. said...

You are such a great mom-- so involved. I can't believe how much your kids are growing up! So, how much longer are you here in Kentucky? Congrats on the move to DC. That's quite an achievement and should be exciting.

Anonymous said...

Jaimee - I have been wanting to do this for the young moms & kids in our Ward - How did you arrange it??

Eric and Jenny said...

How fun, I love your little preschool class. I need to do something like that for Lance next year, but you know how great he is in nursery. It makes me a little nervous about a preschool class.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey is such a doll. I love her little pose she does for the camera! What a bunch of cute girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaimee Kae. That little Kels is a mini you! Darling, darling, darling! By the way, I lost your present under my car seat. I am mailing it tomorrow! Happy Birthday! (way late)